Dan's Favorite Gifts
Meet Dan, from DWR Client Services.
Apart from studying at the New York School of Interior Design, Dan was an Event Planner for many years, planning weddings and other special events. "Design is not just about the space and the elements inside, it's an extension of who we are as individuals. I love a neutral background with splashes of warm color," he says.
1. Nelson Sunburst Clock – Classic 50's modern and one of my favorite pieces in our collection – functional and beautiful.
2. Les Perles Candlestick – These candlesticks are fantastic. Simple, beautiful and an amazing gift for any occasion.
3. Spectrum Throw – I love the bold colors of these throws – so fun and modern.
4. Allen Log Carrier – Even your firewood should look good. A great holiday gift for dad.
5. Pinwheel Pillow – These pillows are so much fun. I love the subtle pinwheel design. They're great for any size space.